French pattern tiles can add sophistication and character to your space. In fact, they are popular with luxury home builders and owners because of their elegant and unique beauty. If you are ready to start shopping for French pattern travertine tiles then you must make yourself familiar with some of the styles available in this selection.
- Autumn blend brushed-chiseled – Do you want to create a warm and welcoming feel for your bedroom or study room? This stone colored travertine tiles that have red moldings might do the trick.
- Cappadocia brushed-chiseled – For those who like the rustic or country home aesthetic, Cappadocia travertine brushed-chiseled tiles are a good choice. You’ll love the simple yet elegant swirls of red, ivory, gold, and black.
- Country classic brushed-chiseled – Another great option for rustic or country style homes is country classic brushed-chiseled. This style combines brown and cream.
- Desert gold select brushed-chiseled – This honey-golden colored travertine tiles bring sunshine to any space. Lay them across the floor or install them on the walls.
- Ivory select tumbled – Those who are building modern homes often choose ivory select tumbled tiles to achieve a timeless grandeur.
- Noce select tumbled – If you need to dark flooring to contrast the color of your wall, choose this tumbled travertine tile. It is a blend of darker variation of ivories and beige.
- Silver tumbled – For bright shower rooms and kitchens, silver tumbled travertine tiles are your best options. This style is distinctive for its soft shades of cream and tan.
Another thing that you should do before shopping is to look for a reputable distributor. See if they have the style of travertine tiles that you want or if they have other styles that you haven’t seen. Ask them to send samples to check the quality of tiles. This is also the best way to see if that particular color will complement your home interior.