High-quality travertine tiles and pavers come from reputable suppliers. Find at least two local premium suppliers in Florida and compare and assess their selection of travertine tiles and pavers, as well as the quality of their services to help you make your decision. Here are the qualities that you should look for when assessing a travertine supplier in Florida:
• Look for a specialized dealer – The best travertine suppliers are not merely flooring stores. They specialize in importing and retailing travertine tiles and pavers, too, and are able to ensure the best prices.
• Importers – The best suppliers work directly with premium sellers and quarries in Turkey, Asia, and Europe to bring the best possible quality travertine pavers and tiles. Their prices and selections are hard to beat.
• Established and well-known business – Make sure the supplier has been sourcing and selling travertine for at least a decade. Their longevity in the industry prove the quality of their service and credibility, and it shows that many locals trust the supplier when it comes to natural stone products.
• Visit the showroom – Reputable suppliers have a showroom in Florida. Be sure to schedule a visit to personally see the selection of travertine tiles and pavers.
• Free samples – Some premium suppliers can send free samples upon your request. This way, you can easily determine how a specific color, design, or finish will look in any application.
• Additional services – Reputable travertine suppliers in Florida are not merely retailers. They are natural stone specialists who can provide reliable support, advice, and information when it comes to working with travertine for any application. Hence, you can trust their expertise and get valuable insight when deciding to use travertine for any project.
You have a lot of choices when it comes to pavers for driveways and pool decks, but natural stone manages to stand out from all the other options due to its durability, elegance, and the long-term value it adds to your property. Marble and travertine are among the known natural stone products used as pavers. Travertine is a limestone that is typically formed from precipitation in natural springs and rivers, resulting in a porous surface that provides a rustic look to your driveway or pool deck. Marble is a metamorphic stone that has been subject to a lot of pressure and extremely high temperatures, resulting in a denser and smoother surface that is perfect for creating a luxurious and sophisticated look.
Marble pavers may seem absurd for outdoor applications, but they are surprisingly practical if you want to increase the value of your property and elevate the status of your home. The material is durable and can withstand heavy foot traffic and objects like cars and trucks. Marble pavers compliment the look of a lavish home exterior, so your driveway does not look mismatched from it. Tumbled marble pavers are slip-proof, so you do not have to worry about your car skidding or your feet slipping when you walk or run on it.
Travertine pavers come in two finishes: tumbled and chiseled. Both offer a slightly textured surface to provide some grip, so slips and falls are lessened. Tumbled edge travertine pavers go through a process that removes any tiny chips and loose imperfections, resulting in rounded edges for a classic and sophisticated look. Brushed and chiseled travertine pavers offer an old world or rustic look with their rough edges and unfilled, honed surface.
Both travertine and marble pavers are durable and can outlast other materials. Hence, you are investing in materials that are guaranteed to last for generations. For centuries, travertine and marble have been used for exclusive and prestigious projects ranging from government buildings and lavish palaces to castles and ancient structures that are still standing today.